Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 10 15:47:59 PDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 09:25:53AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 05:38:18AM -0300, Punk wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:39:44 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > >   "dkg":
> > >   >> Richard has persistently, willfully ignored the impact of his
> > >   >> sexist behavior
> >
> > 	ppl who write that sort of thing are unhinged, witch-burning
> > 	monkeys from the dark ages. Anybody who uses the word 'sexist'
> > 	should be completely ignored, or spat upon. Or both.
>

> But it's apparently "horrifying, absolutely horrifying":
>
>   Finance Conference Outraged After Billionaire Ken Fisher Shocks
>   With Crude Sexual Remarks
>   https://www.zerohedge.com/health/billionaire-ken-fisher-offends-financial-conference-audience-lewd-sexual-references
>
>   ... billionaire Ken Fisher - whose firm manages more than $100
>   billion (for now, at least) - shocked attendees when he compared
>   gaining a client's trust to "trying to get into a girl's pants,"
>
>   ... Doubling down on his jarring remarks, Fisher also noted that
>   executives who were "not comfortable talking about genitalia should
>   not be in the financial industry."
>
>   ... Fisher referenced dropping acid and likened his employees to
>   cattle who needed to be branded.
>
>   Alex Chalekian, founder of Lake Avenue Financial, posted a video on
>   Twitter calling the remarks “absolutely horrifying.”
>
>   Chalekian conceded that "the way the summit is set up, it’s meant
>   to allow many of these icons in the industry to be comfortable, and
>   talk among their peers" before continuing by saying "But I just had
>   to open up and mention how disgusted I am."

[NOTE: Knife in the back protocol in operation by Millenial beta
       males - pay to go to "fireside conference chat with
       billionaire wealth managers, hear their 'secrets' and learn
       how they think", sign the non-disclosure/ respect everyone's
       privacy contract, then turn around stab anyone you feelz like
       targetting in the back with a pathetic excuse "I just had to
       open up and mention how disgusted I am"]

>     I'm truly disgusted. pic.twitter.com/SKb3dYLV5h
>     — Alex Chalekian (@AlexChalekian) October 9, 2019

[Beta male virtue signalling in dysfunctional inter sex comms
 environment - he has to be disgusted at himself for not defending
 true factual statements and for not standing up for someone not only
 expressing their masculinity, but expressing their own truth
 (regardless of how distasteful that truth is to the Twitterati) - so
 this Alex Chalekian, it's no wonder he's so disgusted with himself -
 he's not just selling out himself, not just selling out another
 actual man, but he's selling out on principles of decency and
 dignity - absolutely disgusting and pathetic millenial beta male
 behaviour - yes he should be disgusted with himself a pathetic
 excuse of "man".]

>   Sonya Dreizler, a consultant who attended most of the fireside
>   chat, added: "Since this content is not about business issues, I’m
>   choosing to break that code of privacy to confirm that the comments
>   from the stage indeed were outrageous.”

[NOTE: Mutual beta signalling and morally vacuous excuse sharing.
       This is a clear example of the junction event which catalyzes
       the mob - which the beta signallers rely upon and assume.
       To millenial beta virtue signallers,

       The greatest #1 beta virtue signalling virtue is:

       "Who can be first to violate any trust, explicit or otherwise,
       and stab a good human in the back, especially any white male
       human nearby."]

>   ... After reports of Fisher's comments made their rounds on
>   Wednesday, Fisher followed up by telling Bloomberg: “I have given a
>   lot of talks, a lot of times, in a lot of places and said stuff
>   like this and never gotten that type of response. Mostly the
>   audience understands what I am saying.”
>
>   “I regret I accepted that speech invitation because it was kind of
>   a pain in the neck,” he continued. "I wonder if anybody will be
>   candid at one of these Tiburon events again.”
>
>   ... when asked what he would have done differently in his life, he
>   said he would “have more sex.”

Create your world,