Announcing the Second Annual CopyleftConf!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 10 15:08:54 PDT 2019

So, to those who actually value software freedom, there is only one
relevant question right now:

  Is Richard Stallman speaking at this event?

If not, I will NOT attend!

I shall maintain this position for the rest of my life (I'm not yet
50).

If YOU can't defend those who defend software freedom, you are a
fraud and a hypocrite!

Play the ball, not the man - you must handle all complaints with
dignity, for all parties, especially those "accused".

Zenaan Harkness
A past member of the Free Software Foundation (USA)