Re: [no-reply at youtube.com: Zenaan Harkness, your content violated YouTube’s Community Guidelines and has been removed??]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Oct 10 07:12:26 PDT 2019

So you're a violator... ConFuckingGratulations.Now get over yourself. The Cyberwalls are closing in on everyone.

Yesterday Facebook refused, without option to contest, a Dreamhosters domain link I've never had a problem posting before. By the time the warning showed FB had sucked the page of text I typed and refused to let me edit or copy it as well as barring the link.

But I DID learn one thing later. Apparently FB doesn't really content-match videos. It relies on embedded metadata from the creator. A simple re-rendering of a  copywronged vid and they just don't catch it.

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qE-sgI3i-M

Must destroy signal at source...

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail