Phone Security: Pair Locking Mod for USB (TSA Goes Insane Domestically)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 19:40:21 PDT 2019

https://arkadiyt.com/2019/10/07/pair-locking-your-iphone-with-configurator-2/
https://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=2589
"You can also do a hardware mod by swapping some data pins
on the connector and soldering a special cable just for you."

https://github.com/axi0mX/ipwndfu
https://twitter.com/axi0mX/status/1177542201670168576
Checkm8

https://www.nextgov.com/analytics-data/2018/03/tsa-sued-over-electronic-devices-screenings/146630/
http://www.nextgov.com/it-modernization/2017/07/tsa-announces-stricter-electronics-screening-rules/139796/
https://www.aclunc.org/news/aclu-northern-california-lawsuit-demands-information-tsa-searches-domestic-airline-passengers

"TSA is searching the electronic devices of domestic passengers, but
without offering any reason for the search. We don't know why the
government is singling out some passengers, and we don't know what
exactly TSA is searching on the devices. Our phones and laptops
contain very personal information, and the federal government should
not be digging through our digital data without a warrant." said
Vasudha Talla, a staff attorney with the ACLU. This is the ACLU's
second attempt. The organization filed a similar request in December
but received no response from the agency.