AG Barr: USG Seeks Front Door to Encryption Not Backdoor

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 6 15:02:28 PDT 2019

Some might say presumption of innocence is more fundamental than the
right to freely communicate privately.

They're both fundamental rights, and both directly related to/
affected by (in this techonogical age) the availability of encrypted
communications.

And speaking of the presumption of innocence and how this is
respected (NOT) for Julian Assange and millions of other "citizens":

  Former CIA Chief Brennan Unblinkingly Rewrites Entire Basis
  Of US Judicial System In One Short Sentence
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/former-cia-chief-brennan-unblinkingly-rewrites-entire-basis-us-judicial-system-one-short

  The presumption of innocence, as a foundation of the US judicial
  system, has seemingly been under attack since November 8th 2016. An
  allegation is made, media runs with the narrative, the seed of
  possibility of guilt is implanted in the minds of zombie Americans,
  and the accused is maligned forever - no court required. Simple.

  And now, none other than former CIA Director John Brennan clarifies
  exactly how the deep state sees "due process"...

  In an interview on MSNBC, Brennan, unblinkingly states that "people
  are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind
  of criminal activity."

    With sincere apologies in advance to all US liberals who are
    offended by criticisms of former CIA chiefs, @JohnBrennan's
    understanding of the presumption of innocence is completely
    warped, but in the most unsurprising way imaginable:
    pic.twitter.com/IsE8ulSJMo

  And not even a skip a beat from the MSNBC anchors.

  Some have suggested, in Brennan's defense, that he was being
  sarcastic, or even joking, but nothing in his delivery suggests
  that and furthermore, it's not the smartest thing to say given the
  goings on at the margin of the legals system and the
  death--by-allegation media narratives that are swarming around the
  enemies of his deep-state attack.

  Of course, we should by now know full well how to treat anything
  that comes out of Brennan's mouth...

[Not limited to Brennan of course - pretty much the entire deep state
 aka government and "security" MIC BANK FED.]