AG Barr: USG Seeks Front Door to Encryption Not Backdoor

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:13:04 PDT 2019

AG Barr, Cypherpunks disagree. We generally only endorse open source, e2e,
encryption for p2p communications with no societal or government say so. We
countenance no provision for legal access. Secure, even covert,
communications is a right which need only be perfected between the the
communicating parties.