"Red Handed" admittance from Putin - “Yes, we will definitely intervene [in 2020 elections], don't tell anybody”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 3 18:25:40 PDT 2019

Shockin, just shocking I tell ya!

When it comes to election interference, da Russkies just don't know
when, to, quit!

This looks, very muchly, like a plot to get revenge against the Dem's
endless exposure of Putin and his 2016 US elections interference in
favour of Trump.

Rayzer will be shedding buckets of tears for Maddow over this leak.

(Don't worry, Taz, I won't tell...)

  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/putin-mocks-nbc-reporter-well-definitely-interfere-2020-just-dont-tell-anybody
  We'll "Definitely" Interfere In 2020, Just "Don't Tell Anybody":
  Putin Mockingly Tells NBC Reporter

<boss music>
The Rubber boys - Master of the Drop [Original mix]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6TZF81OXoQ

Mandatory VLC EQ settings for y' drop. Yo:
 60   9.0
170   0.7
310  -6.0
600  -2.9
 1k  -3.5
 3k  -2.2
 6k   6.0
12k   9.0
14k  12.0

Although if you 'ave only cheap earbuds, a little more bass and a
little less highs ftw:
 7.1   9.3
10.2  -1.3
 2.6  -5.6