[...: Re: Un-Civil Unrest in Iraq and it's Intertubz go DOWN]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 3 16:05:23 PDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 07:21:53PM -0700, Razer wrote:
> "Network data from the NetBlocks internet observatory show that
> Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram and other social and
> messaging apps have been blocked in Iraq by multiple internet
> providers as of 12:30 UTC, Wednesday 2 October 2019.

Is that a tear I hear for "poor" Iraqis from you there Razer?

Caring about some desert semite cousins all of a sudden?

> The restrictions come just as hundreds have been reported wounded
> as police fire tear gas, bullets at protesters.

Sounds like a tear jerk :)

Or am I confused and this is just social virtue signalling?

> Technical measurements show that each of the services have been
> intentionally restricted by leading Iraqi network operators
> including Earthlink, Asiacell and Zain in a manner consistent with
> on a set of technical measurements from across the country
> assessing reachability and network performance.

Ohoh! No shit!

 1. Israel bombs the crap out of "Greater Israel" - aka Iraq

 2. a massive info psy op against "Greater Israel" - aka Iraq - is
    attempted in parallel, and

 3. the Iraqi gov shuts down their Internet.

And the precious?  Now (((some folks))) are complaining.

HA!

What a firetrucking surprise.

Made my day chuckle worth though :D

Got anuddah for us Rayzer?  Like an utterly pointless drone attack on
a Saudi oil refinery?  Or how about a chroline or sarin gas bomb on
completely unarmed civilians and children with a convenient White Hat
film crew on hand to "hose down the chillun"...

Damnably ridiculous and STILL played off as real by CNN...

   ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED ALREADY ? !! MWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA !!!

Rayzer - from the front lines of the Info Psy-op

For everything else, there's Russkies :D

PS: Rayzer, less psilocibin rations for you boy-oh, this one was such a
piss poor effort I can smell ya mushies from Austraya mate!