[change at e.change.org: Australian Assange Campaign: Please get involved see link for updates.]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 3 01:00:40 PDT 2019

Perhaps the campaign below will be useful. I hope.

----- Forwarded message from "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org> -----

From: "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:15:15 +0000
Subject: Australian Assange Campaign: Please get involved see link for updates.

Phillip Adams shared an update on <em>Free Julian Assange, before it's too late. Sign to STOP the USA Extradition</em>

Check it out and leave a comment:

Petition Update

Australian Assange Campaign: Please get involved see link for updates.
We are excited to announce that an Australian Assange Campaign has recently launched in Australia. The Campaign serves as a banner organisation in Australia to assist and support the coordination of efforts by individuals and organisations in raising awareness about Julian's plight and the cruel injustice of his situation. Led by Greg Barns, the team of experienced campaigners work with...
https://click.e.change.org/f/a/jIi9EP5O8xE2TEZnwUA94Q~~/AANj1QA~/RgRfd_rTP4QMAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNoYW5nZS5vcmcvcC9mcmVlLWp1bGlhbi1hc3NhbmdlLWJlZm9yZS1pdC1zLXRvby1sYXRlLXN0b3AtdXNhLWV4dHJhZGl0aW9uL3UvMjUxNDc4Nzk_Y3NfdGs9QWtNQ19yblBCRDhGT1ZGcW1WMEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdkFPTFV0VXJRMm9jRE9xajlha2VZX1klM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPTcxNDFiZWI5OTJlYjRlMTFhNzY2MDdiMzUwYjlhYjI4JnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKACPVdZVdJx0kZlIeemVuYWFuLmNoYW5nZS5vcmdAZnJlZWRibXMubmV0WAQAAAAC

----- End forwarded message -----