sample garbage from 'green' 'progressive' terrorists

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:25:04 PDT 2019

https://www.latimes.com/environment/story/2019-10-02/california-microplastics-ocean-study
https://www.cdc.gov/air/particulate_matter.html
https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-freeway-pollution-what-you-can-do-20171230-htmlstory.html
https://canada.autonews.com/article/20180107/CANADA/180109830/asbestos-ban-affecting-brake-pads-now-planned-for-2019
https://www.copper.org/environment/impact/copper-brake.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesothelioma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvHrC_mS_M
https://www.wsbtv.com/amp/news/local/atlanta/epa-confirms-several-properties-in-vine-city-neighborhood-test-positive-for-lead/971988797
https://archive.epa.gov/epa/aboutepa/epa-takes-final-step-phaseout-leaded-gasoline.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5GPWJPLcHg

"Stpo signs... The massive waste of resources involved in hauling 2
tons of steel and glass down from speed to 0, for _absolutely no
reason 99% of the time_, accelerating it back up to speed again, just
to do the same, over and over, boggles the mind. The noise pollution,
the air pollution, the "trash" byproducts in the form of brake dust
and tire dust. Why on earth would you voluntarily do this to your
neighborhood? It doesn't stop speeding; it's a crappy form of traffic
control, and it makes every traffic-related measure of living near it
worse. Add to all that the time wasted. I feel the same way about
traffic lights, particularly the over-proliferation of red arrows
everywhere, telling us that we can't judge for ourselves when it's
safe to go, and instead, we have to create gridlock and extensive
waits for minimal gain.
Most of these problems could be solved by keeping traffic at a
moderate, consistent level through the use of roundabouts, rather than
the waste of constant stop-and-go."