sample garbage from 'green' 'progressive' terrorists

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 2 22:22:02 PDT 2019

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 00:16:56 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still there's some major environmental issues beyond strictly
> CO2 itself... toxic manufactured chemicals in everything
> sprayed and dumped everywhere, nanoparticles aesbestos
> frictions rubber plastics soot, wasted packaging, lots of
> deforestation, water table depletion and tainting, ocean
> dumping, etc... with nowhere near any attempt of everyone
> making a more ideal situation.

	yeah those things are problematic to varying degrees. Still, by far, the biggest threat to people is other people, not 'climate change'. These threatening people are also known as govt, big businesses and their useful idiots and accomplices like that swedish fucktard thunberg.

	by the way, I had never seen her in action but now I have. She's a horrible actress. I'm surprised nobody commented on the fakeness of her performances.

ps: what a worthless shithole sweden is. Responsible for jailing assange and producing this  little enviro-clown thunberg.

> If activists reduce or smash stupid government instead of
> becoming it,

	yeah - too bad those 'activists' are big government tools.