The Daily Beast: Smart Cities Like NYC Are Creating a Mass Surveillance Nightmare

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 2 11:19:10 PDT 2019

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 01:18:10 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Daily Beast: Smart Cities Like NYC Are Creating a Mass Surveillance Nightmare.

	go figure?

> https://www.thedailybeast.com/smart-cities-are-creating-a-mass-surveillance-nightmare?source=articles&via=rss

	"More than a million New Yorkers could soon willingly agree to carry a government-issued tracking device"

	what? a google-nsa retard-phone? I thought every subject already had at least 2 govt issued retard-phones?

> Notice it is the Left that does this. Excellent market for metal-foil  card holders.

	the left? Isn't the 'dailybeast' some sort of jew york, 'progressive' propaganda outlet too? So 'the left' is also pretending to care about privacy?

	googletagservices.com
	imrworldwide.com
	scorecardresearch.com
	indexww.com
	tinypass.com
	openx.com
	amazon-adsystem.com
	quantserve.com

	that's the list of criminals and accomplices of the 'daily beast' trying to run malware on the computers of their readers.