Vegas - alleged "Stephen Paddock shooting" - Fwd: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas - Port Arthur - Assange - Dmitry Sklyarov

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 1 18:50:16 PDT 2019

Another 9/11 psy-op through and through.

Just like our down under true blue Ossie Mossad "Port Arthur" op in
Tasmania, with the mentally handicapped and innocent Martin Bryant in
a decades-long imprisonment without trial! So called "justice" and
"principles" in the West?  (Check out Keith Allan Noble's 718 page
encyclopaedic work on the topic.)

We owned, muffas!

  Here's to you Martin Bryant - we never forget.

  And here's to you, Julian Assange - we never forget.

  And to you Dmitry Sklyarov - we never forget.

  And to the hundreds of others put in jail without trial and without
  conviction and/or on laws we are called upon to obey where NO
  VICTIM EXISTS - those vile abominations of statutory "law" which
  are an ass, an arse in the face of right thinking men and women,
  used as clubs and battering rams to dominate those unable (or
  without the knowledge or wherewithal) to oppose.

Some adept-at-much once purportedly "redeemed us from the curse of
the law", the cursed tree from which we are hung and entombed in such
golden and modern cages.

Always, 'member the Fed.

Peace, and create our world fellow Souls,

Dmitry Sklyarov - We're Not Your Enemies; We're Your Customers
  https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/5200

  [Need some FLOSS chickens to take down a worthy rights abusing
   target for this one...]

Keith Allan Knoble - MASS MURDER, OFFICIAL KILLING in Tasmania,
Australia ("Big Worm Books"), ~13MiB
  http://members.iinet.net.au/~nedwood/CONTENT.MASS.MURDER.pdf
  https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Murder-Keith-Allan-Noble/dp/3000028412
  https://www.booktopia.com.au/mass-murder-keith-allan-noble/book/9781508482796.html
  https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/mass-murder-keith-allan-noble/p/9783000028410

  [Hard to find words to express the evil done in our great Southern
   land in this instance.]

Masada:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Scroll

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----