Re: ‘Magic Mushroom’ Chemical Harvested From Bacteria For the First Time

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Oct 1 19:01:34 PDT 2019

On October 1, 2019 5:38:25 PM PDT, rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
>Oh great - maybe can help with chronic depression.
>
>https://www.healthline.com/health-news/fda-looking-at-magic-mushroom-ingredient-to-treat-depression

Right after Ken Kesey died (2001) the feds authorized research into Psilocybin as an adjunct to psychotherapy for OCD, and MDMA for PTSD. I cant speak for the meth derivative but psychedelics like psilocybin are a good adjunct to psychotherapy for just about anything but psychosis and schizophrenia.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail