Re: As Venezuela’s economy plunges, allegedly.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Nov 29 18:57:04 PST 2019

On 11/29/19 3:25 PM, coderman wrote:
> [...]

This is rich. From a 'talent management' site > "TIL a Harvard study
found that hiring one highly productive but toxic worker does more
damage to a company’s bottom line than employing several less productive
but more cooperative workers.Unoriginal Repost(tlnt.com)"
https://www.tlnt.com/toxic-workers-are-more-productive-but-the-price-is-high/

It's more important to 'get along' than excel at the job. This describes
everything wrong with US industry today and is one of the reasons why
it's literally collapsing, but it's good for the billionaires.

Rr