Virgil Griffith - Crypto Advocate and Educator Arrested at LAX from DPRK

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:25:27 PST 2019

https://nkcryptocon.com/
http://www.korea-dpr.info/dprk-blockchain-conference-2019.html
http://www.kfausa.org/

Next one is February 2020 - Get your tickets now

"Pyongyang Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference - 18th to 25th April 2019
International experts in the Blockchain and Crypto industry will
gather for the first time in Pyongyang to share their knowledge and
vision, establish connections and discuss business opportunities."

"
The first Pyongyang Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference on April
2019 was a success where international experts in the Blockchain and
Crypto industry gathered in Pyongyang to share their knowledge and
vision, established long lasting connections, discussed business
opportunities and signed contracts in the field of Information
Technology

Now we open the subscription for professionals and companies to join
the next conference that will run from 22nd to 29th February 2020 and
will be followed by winter sports and relaxing time in the 5*****
Masikryong Ski Resort

The interest of participants to continue building bridges of
friendship and collaboration with the DPR of Korea, as well as the
exclusive environment of confidentiality and contacts with the highest
government officials and engineers, demanded to organize a second
conference with even more audience and wider scope
"

* Are USA passports allowed to apply?

Yes, you are welcome.

* Will my passport be stamped?

No, for your convenience we will provide a paper visa separated from
your passport, so there will be no evidence of your entry to the
country. Your participation will never be disclosed from our side
unless you publicize it on your own.

* Can I bring my laptop, smartphone or tablet?

Yes, but please note that any mass printed propaganda or
digital/printed material against the dignity of the Republic is not
allowed.

* Is it safe?

The DPRK can be considered the safest country in the world. As long as
you have a basic common-sense and respect for the culture and belief
of other nations, you’ll be always welcome and enjoy like thousands of
friends we’ve been hosting for the past 29 years and engaged in
cultural, sports, science or business relations.

* Who is organizing this?

The government department hosting the conference in the DPRK is the
Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries.

The organizers of the conference are, in the DPRK side, Mr. Alejandro
Cao de Benos, Special Delegate of said department, and in the
technical side we have advisors working for the top ten market cap
cryptocurrencies.

* Do you have Internet?

Internet is available in certain areas of the hotel by Wifi (Rate per
hour) and you can also buy a  SIM card for having internet 24 hours in
your smartphone/tablet.

* What about phone calls?

There is no roaming service. It’s possible to buy a SIM card to be
used to receive/make international phone calls. You can also make use
of the communications’ room in the hotel to make international calls.

*Further questions?

Please contact: korea at korea-dpr.info

Who can join?

Any interested person except passports from: South Korea, Japan and Israel.

To preserve the confidentiality of the participants, foreign and local
companies involved, journalists are not allowed to attend.
How to apply?

For participants:

Send picture/scan of the main page of your passport, together with
your full address, telephone and short CV-Resume (Stating studies,
position and work/company) to: korea at korea-dpr.info

For lecturers:

Send picture/scan of the main page of your passport, together with
your full address, telephone and short CV-Resume (Stating studies,
position and work/company), as well as the PPT presentation and
speaking time required to: korea at korea-dpr.info

For sponsors:

Please send a background of your company and your proposal
(Logo/company advertising, token presentation, etc.) to:
korea at korea-dpr.info

We’ll get you back with further details.

Application deadline: December 31st, 2019

Price for participants and lecturers: 3,400 euro per person

Price for sponsors: TBD depending on proposal

Includes: Flight Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing, 7 nights 4****/5*****
hotel in individual room, 3 meals a day (Vegetarian/Vegan meals
available), attendance to the conference, translators Korean-English,
transportation with driver, all entrances included in the program.

Does not include: Payment of DPRK visa (Around 80 euro, depending on
nationality and to be made directly in the DPRK Embassy in Beijing),
flight from your country of origin to Beijing, laundry, extra drinks,
rental of sports’ equipment.