Assassination Politics AP

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 28 08:09:31 PST 2019

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:19:03 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/17/19, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> The executor posts the interaction video
> >
> > 	ah yes. That's pretty anonymous...so on the technical side :
> >
> > 	1) there's no anonymous network
> > 	2) putting a bounty on someone's head doesn't necessarily mean the target
> > would get killed. The thinking that 'the market' will magically provide any
> > 'service' is just magical thinking. Wishful thinking.
>
> Didn't mean executor as in murderer,

	yeah, I guessed as much, but still I don't think you can have non-anonymous agents. Consider that a guy telling a politician : "stop being a criminal, or else" would be seen by govcorp as threatening the poor politician. Which is technically correct since the system does rely on death threats.

> for which AP
> would hopefully have not have to go through more
> than one instance to enable its deterrance function,

	yeah, if trump or bill gates , or zukerberg, or bezos or bloomberg, etc get executed like they deserve then the rest of the 'free market' mafia should get the message. So other criminals would see the size of the bounties on their heads and should be 'deterred'. No need to tell them anything else.

> but as executor of the listed lesser job posting...
> $100 to go knock on the door of some asshole
> and post the video of chewing them out, etc.
> All sorts of corrective service levels might be placed
> before some nonresponsive asshole insists on promoting
> themselves into the higher levels.

	Maybe but it would have to be done anonymously somehow.

> Not only would the
> lower levels not require anonymity to claim, but the higher
> levels might be modeled after whatever anarchism / libertarian
> suggest is fitting.
>
> > executing thieves
>
> That's murder, don't do that.

	To underscore a point : AP may be some hypothetical guerrilla system to be used against the 'elites'(oligarchs) and their mercenaries, but it is not by itself a libertarian justice system, at all.