Assassination Politics AP

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 22:52:07 PST 2019

http://www.cynikal.net/users/baptista/

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.joebaptista.com/Assassination_Politics/
https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.joebaptista.com/AP/

    PAM, WIKIPEDIA
    A Farewell to Arms?, Horsewood R., Geopolitical Risk Futures -
What the Creators Envisioned
    Prediction Markets, Wolfers J., Zitzewitz E., 19 November 2003
    PAM: "Market in Death" Or Your Next Decision Support Tool?, Net
Exchange, 9 September 2003
    DARPA's Policy Analysis Market for Intelligence: Outside the Box
or Off the Wall?, Looney R., 2 September 2003
    PAM Notice, July 2003
    PAM: An Electronic Commerce Application of a Combinatorial
Information Market, Polk C., Hanson R., Ledyard J., and Ishikida T.,
June 2003
    On Idea Futures, Eudoxa Policy Study #2, 2003
    The Organizations Behind PAM, Net Exchange, 2003
    The Infinite Monkey Protocol Suite (IMPS), Christey S., 1 April 2000
    Wired_News, 14 April 2000
    J. Bell Nomination, Chrysler Award for Innovation in Design,
JYA/URBAN DEADLINE, 11 July 1998
    AP Protocol, Bell J., 3 April 1997
    The CYPHERNOMICON: Cypherpunks FAQ and More, Version 0.666 May T.,

In 1995 I warned the Internet was a dangerous place and predicted "you
can use the Internet to disrupt economies". Back then my predictions
were dismissed as kooky. Today the use of computers and Internet to
conduct warfare is common practice. Our reliance and dependance on
technology is not an asset. It is a long term liability.

The Loonie Death List ... the revolution is here: is your list ready?
"I promise to pay the assassin who executes a civil servant,
politician, or elite on my list one loonie" -- by Joe Baptista, a
critical examination of political satire and law.

The law that applies to the Loonie Death List is R. v. Batista, 2008 ONCA 804
https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.canlii.org/en/on/onca/doc/2008/2008onca804/2008onca804.html

Instructions to my lawyer Agent Mooseman
https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.joebaptista.com/loonieDeathList/mylawyer/agent-mooseman-fax.pdf

Instructions to my civil servants
https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.joebaptista.com/loonieDeathList/cctrolls/civil-service-latin-lessons-feb3-2011-1.txt

Comming soon .. the list of exemptions .. starring
... and inclusions ... starring

Assassination Politics

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
CIA approved and tested
AP or "Assassination Politics": Definition an imaginative and
sophisticated protocol for improving governmental accountability by
way of anonymous, untraceable political assassinations. It is an
intricately designed system to enhance public influence on government.

AP uses encryption, untraceable digital cash, anonymous communication,
algorithmicly complex wagering and other unique technologies developed
on the Internet.

Essentially AP is a death lottery where civil servants and politicians
are the candidates.
This page dedicated to Jim Bell who designed assassination politics.
Jim Bell, photo by Declan McCullagh