Tucker Carlson: "Why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which by the way I am." - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 26 17:40:19 PST 2019

You can't cuck the Tuck, and he's been questioning the Douma Syria
"Assad gassed his own citizens" lie since a day or three after it
happened.

Tucker is also, rather sanely, asking why we should not root for
Russia.

The "Western" narrative (read, pro illegal Federal Reserve bank and
expansion of our greatest foreign agent narrative) is steadily
collapsing folks, and this is a very good thing.

Thank you Tucker Carlson.

  Fox’s Tucker Carlson questions Douma ‘chemical attack proof' and
  roots for Russia on air. Off with his head, cry MSM
  https://www.rt.com/usa/474372-tucker-carlson-syria-russia-ukraine/

  “Because thousands of people are dying on the front lines! You
  think it’s a joke—” a flustered Goodstein began, before Carlson cut
  him off with an indignant “Why do I care what’s going on in the
  conflict between Ukraine and Russia?”

Nothing quite like a Deep CIA Guardian "journalist" being cut off
in the mornin' :D