Application for funds for proof of substance -- Re: Cryptocurrency: Anonymous to Invest $75M of Crypto to Develop Privacy Coins and Anon Tech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 25 20:48:16 PST 2019

I was going to give this 7 days, but 6 is enough, and so calling this
bullshit as of now.

Not even a courtesy email response, either privately or publicly,
leads conclusion this was nothing but a fishing net bullshit carrot
to gather the good ideas of others, by someone who is lacking
creativity, and apparently also lacking good intention.

U bin identified, muffaluggerahs!

<snigger>