Cryptocurrency: Countries Spooling Up Their Own, Act Now

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 25 01:16:39 PST 2019

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 02:16:17AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://unchainedpodcast.com/why-china-aims-to-replace-cash-with-the-digital-yuan/
> https://beincrypto.com/sweden-central-bank-outlines-6-step-digital-currency-plan/
> etc
>
> Many countries banks and gigacorps are now spooling up
> their own centralized fake crypto issuances. This presents
> a serious risk to further adoption of real distributed privacy
> uncensorable transaction mineable etc... cryptocurrencies.
> Entire crypto community must rise together and
> denounce all such centralized coins, including scrapping
> all centralized shitcoins now extant for ultimately being
> nothing more than Fiat by a different name and entity.

What I suspect will mostly happen is that those who had the balls or
ovaries to launch their own DC and/or mining etc and get successful,
just like those who start gov-protected corporations and get
"successful", mostly fail the test of the prisoner's dilemma and
succumb to selfish sell out to the highest bidder.

In a world where our fiats are printed by trolls ('member the Fed),
it's TPTB that have unlimited fiats with which to tempt the bold
wealth seekers.

To the extent that we witness the odd freedom seeker, rather than
wealth seeker, and he or she demonstrates that intention which is
unusual and exceptional in a good way, -there- lies a bandwagon we
ought jump on, promote, use and support.