FWD: [justthisguyyouknow at nigge.rs: Re: [cock.li] surveillance homing beacon]

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Sun Nov 24 18:21:36 PST 2019

----- Forwarded message from Zaphod <justthisguyyouknow at nigge.rs> -----

Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:36:54 -0800
From: Zaphod <justthisguyyouknow at nigge.rs>
To: mailman at lists.cock.li
Subject: Re: [cock.li] surveillance homing beacon

The word "deliberately" in this sentence is absolutely key because it absolves
normalfags. Normalfags aren't deliberate (adjective form) with their decisions
in technology choice because they don't deliberate (verb form) on them.
For the most part they have too much going on in their lives and they spend too
much energy on other things. They don't have the time or energy to care about
Mac vs PC vs GNU or Facebook vs Mastodon. There's football and cars to worry
about.
I envy them.