PC Gamer: This computer is 26 inches tall and houses a 400,000-core processor

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 12:05:40 PST 2019

Eve of the NSA, despite her massive budget for monitoring the spectrum
faces technical challenges based on physics and information theory linked
to the limited number of spectrum capture locations. This project
encourages the participation of uncounted geek stooges to overcome some or
most of these deficiencies.