US AG Barr: "personally reviewed footage that confirmed no one entered Epstein cell the night he died" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 23 20:32:00 PST 2019

tl;dr from Caitlin Johnstone:

  "It’s a completely unfounded conspiracy theory to believe that
   someone with ties to powerful institutions and individuals might
   be murdered in a way that was made to look like a suicide."

[with tongue firmly in cheek]

Well that's definitely a wrap folks - since US Attorney General Bill
Bar has personally reviewed the footage of Epstein's cell [which
footage officially does not exist], there's nothing to see but a
massive and systemic sequence of stuff ups - purely cohencidental
folks, nothing to see here, move along please!

  Barr Ends All Conspiracy Theories: Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself
  In "Perfect Storm Of Screw-Ups"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/barr-ends-all-conspiracy-theories-forever-saying-epstein-died-series-coincidences
  https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/barr-says-epstein-died-by-a-series-of-coincidences-ending-all-conspiracy-theories-forever-9ea4c1ec47a0

    ... Well if reporting that he’s reviewed footage which we were
    previously told didn’t exist isn’t enough to dampen those kooky
    conspiracy theories, I don’t know what is.

    So there you have it. The US government says that an intelligence
    asset with damning information on many powerful individuals did
    in fact kill himself due to an admittedly bizarre and wildly
    unlikely series of strange coincidences. I for one have no more
    questions. Checkmate, conspiracy theorists.

      “Mr. Epstein’s death in August at a federal detention center in
       Manhattan set off a rash of unfounded conspiracy theories on
       social media that were picked up and repeated by high-profile
       figures, including Mayor Bill de Blasio and former Mayor
       Rudolph W. Giuliani. No matter their ideology, the refrain of
       the theories was the same: Something did not add up,”
       says The New York Times in its report Barr’s statements.