Cryptocurrency: DEX vs Censorship of Arbitrary Rule, Morocco Positions

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 02:51:11 PST 2019

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/e0bz2v/this_is_not_what_crypto_is_about_we_need_to_fund/
https://i.redd.it/rcvfaro3pc041.jpg

samdane7777
"This is not what crypto is about. We need to fund as much DEX
development as humanly possible. This issue is going to get worse and
worse until we do. Please dear God, read the fine print.
This 'mentality' disguised as 'national security' is whole sale
neocolonial, racist, oppressive domineering predominantly against the
global south, or just generally any smaller struggling country to
'punch down'. It's such overt imperialism it's hard to call it by any
other name. And you know the shit kicker? I screen shotted this from a
"DEX" well I got news for you folks, it ain't a real DEX if it
requires a ToS like this. ... I'm not going to shut up about FATF,
because this is what FATF is about. Andreas doesn't agree with this.
Cypherpunk doesn't agree with this. How can the crypto community
possible be pro FATF? This is not what bitcoin was made for. FATF is
imperialism."

See also...

BlockDX
BISQ
OpenBazaar
McAfeeDEX
P2P

etc...

https://blocknewsafrica.com/morocco-central-bank-governor-calls-blockchain-disruptive/

Country well known for torture positions it's centralized bank self
nearer centralized coin torture community with blockchain speak.