Internet Utopias Survey and Manifesto

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 02:21:31 PST 2019

Fri, Nov 22, 2019

As part of an AHRC research network, I conduct a survey about
Internet/media utopias.

In the time of the Cambridge Analytica scandal and fake news, we
experience a crisis of Internet platforms. Many people think we need
Internet and media utopias today. But how could they look like?
Those interested in liberation and technology might have good ideas...
I therefore want to invite you to participate:

https://psmutopias.limequery.net/879161

Answering will take about five minutes. A number of participants with
very visionary ideas will be invited to a workshop in 2020 in London,
where participants will work on co-writing/co-authoring an
Internet/Media Utopias Manifesto.

Kind regards, Christian Fuchs

--
Prof. Christian Fuchs