The Cypherpunk's 1995 Archive has been forged, and what are we going to do about it? (was:Re: Could someone add news of Cypherpunks Archive...

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 20:54:44 PST 2019

 What to do?
First, confirm with "enough"   1995-96 users of the CP list in that there is, indeed, an egregious lack of emails that have a few strings:  "jim bell", "jimbell at pacifier.com", " ap ", and "assassination politics".  They will remember what the 1995 archive should have contained.   Remember, this means that any email:1.  From me.2.  To me.3.  Mentioning me.4.  Mentioning "Assassination Politics" or its merciful shortcut, " AP "
Has been almost completely been removed.  (A tiny number of emails in November and December 1995 remain.) Satisfy yourself that this truly amazing "coincidence" cannot possibly be merely accidental.  There must have been intentional, malicious action.
 Compare with the amount of appearances of those strings in the 1996 archive, to see what a more "normal" number would have been.

Ask those 1995-96 CP users if they have any old data, perhaps on long-retired hard drives, floppies, writable CD's, etc.  Ask them to return to the CP list to discuss this problem, and to help to identify what happened, when it occurred, and who did it.   Ask them what their recollections are of the keeping of the CP messages, and those they gave them to or got them from.
I think there are a number of people who are hoping, desperately, that we don't uncover the guilty party or parties.   That's because the CP list will 'win', enormously, if we can uncover this fraud.  And yes I will not merely get some credit.  But I will also win by showing that my accusations against agents of the Federal Government, that they have engaged in precisely the malicious actions I have long claimed of them, are correct.  And we will also identify those people who have acted in league with the Feds, people who have long pretended to have done otherwise.
Faking 'evidence' is in the news.  Hitlery Clinton made 33,000 emails 'disappear', many of which mysteriously reappeared on Anthony Weiner's laptop computer.    That Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI attorney, was forced out when it was discovered that he had forged an email by adding more assertions than it originally claimed, such a forgery being used to apply for the Carter Page FISA warrant in 2016.    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mueller-lawyer-with-anti-trump-bias-is-ex-fbi-official-facing-fisa-criminal-investigation   He faces prosecution.

               Jim Bell