The Cypherpunk's 1995 Archive has been forged, and what are we going to do about it? (was:Re: Could someone add news of Cypherpunks Archive...

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 13:35:23 PST 2019

 To Ryan Carboni,It looks like you are familiar with the practice of writing and filing Freedom of Information Act requests.  https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/ryaz/
Given that these requests can take a long time, I think it would be appropriate to make such a filing for any Cyperpunks mailing list emails, especially but not limited to those from 1995-1996.   Naturally, we will want the output on a computer readable format, such as writable CD, writable DVD, or some other downloadable file system.
  We will probably want to compare these emails from those that will be obtained by other sources.   What do you think?   Would you help this process?  Can you write the FOIA request?   Thank you.
              Jim Belle