Losers of Epstein Systeml

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 01:06:48 PST 2019

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 7:04 PM СЕРГЕЙ МАЛЬЦЕВ <msnmalser at mail.ru> wrote:

> 265268
>
> Среда, 20 ноября 2019, 20:30 +03:00 от Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com>:
>
> In the future, when foreigners buy out American democracy, they will
> make sure the politician will appoint people who are competent or
> won't try to start the next world war as a scorched earth tactic.
>

> Also, these series of emails can't be used in evidence in a court case
> for odd reasons.
>

> -- Un
> СЕ� ГЕЙ МАЛЬЦЕВ

I wonder what is the economic value of all this. Trillions of dollars?
Tens of trillions of dollars?

I wasn't aware that allowing someone to assert their constitutional
rights was something so contentious. If it was I guess our civics
classes ought to be updated. I am unclear what is the minimum effort
or force to even accomplish these very limited aims.

The amazing thing is that with all the allegations about Epstein and
for how long they persisted, I guess Epstein is a ... load-bearing
Jew?