MicroSoft/GitHub takes down Catalonian-run organizing tool repository, b/c Nonviolent Terrorism

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Nov 21 08:30:44 PST 2019

Favors owed for that massive cloud contract from the Pentagram no doubt...

>From Mastodon.social.

"#Spain forced Github to take down the repository used by people in
#Catalonia to (d)ownload apps to organize demonstrations. In a pending
process the Spanish government is trying to label Tsunami Democràtic as
a terrorist organisation. The organisation calls for non-violent protests."

https://mamot.fr/@felix/103170351401726054

Techcrunch:
https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/30/github-removes-tsunami-democratics-apk-after-a-takedown-order-from-spain/

Rr

Sent from my darling, DebbiAnn. Fuck you if you don't like my 'brevity'.