Assassination Drones

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 22:51:48 PST 2019

https://www.cityam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Cityam-2019-11-12.pdf

"One final warning, though, which isnot about ethics but practicalities.Cheap assassination drones alreadyexist on the battlefield, but as automated weapon technology develops,we may find them being used elsewhere. Are we really prepared forsmall drones with guns that can lookinto the windows of Downing Street,or Buckingham Palace?The history of military technologyshows that it cannot be kept out ofprivate hands, but we have to hopethat killer robots are an exception."