Cryptocurrency: Anonymous to Invest $75M of Crypto to Develop Privacy Coins and Anon Tech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 16 17:14:43 PST 2019

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 06:17:38PM -0500, John Newman wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 05:29:50PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> >  On Saturday, November 16, 2019, 01:50:43 AM PST, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > >Crypto-currency is an important precursor to the technical
> > >problems of AP, but AP isn't just a technical problem.  The fact
> > >that people are investing in bitcoin to try to make a big score
> > >has fuck all to do with the ideas behind AP, which involves
> > >financing murder for the greater good (oh, and to deter car
> > >theft :).
> >
> > None of your arguments explain why you think AP won't work.  Just explains why YOU don't want to see it work.  Can't you see why that is irrelevant for most people?
>

> I can see that you're making an irrelevant and poorly constructed
> argument :)  For one thing, I layed out quite clearly what I think
> the weaknesses of AP are, you can re-read my previous email if you
> like.  It's pretty simple stuff - I lack faith in the "human spirit"
> to prevail over the global orwellian nightmare into which we are
> devolving, and disagree with you that the ruling class will accept
> the assassinations of themselves or their henchmen without fighting
> back. It has nothing to do with my own desires about AP working or
> not working. Of course I agree that tyrannicide is a noble and moral
> goal. Although... killing people for petty theft is not, and
> positioning AP as a functional replacement for the current criminal
> justice system is fucking insane.

This provokes a simmering thought to the surface of a lone neurone,
regarding just one of many possible escalations:

The mobbish public in their hasty and unthinking zeal to "send a
message" could at some point target a tyrant/ oligarch's child/ren.

That might sound outlandish and "never possible" at first glance, but
let's consider possible scenario:

  - Epstein turns out to be alive.

  - Pedophile hate rises and fueled with slut media advert sales.

  - A photo of Clinton and Epstein banging a 12 year old becomes public.

  - Pedophile hate reaches fever pitch.

  - Epstein and Clinton are bunkered down with their own private merc
    army - cannot be personally "AP"ed.

  - Devastated souls "tortured at a young age" unite to "end the
    Clinton" genetic line, once and for all.

  - All of the above happens in a very short time period, say 48
    hours, with global P2P coverage and hysteria, with no relevant
    time for anyone to step back and slow the lynch.

  - And remember, it's only the 1 in a 1000 or the 1 in 10,000 humans
    who need to be the unbalanced, tortured, reacting unthinking ones
    who pitch in an average of $10 each, and we're talking $380,000
    to $3.8 million, immediately slushing around the world's most
    efficient conceivable anonymous assassination market,

    to "end the Clinton line, once and for all, children,
    grandchildren, the lot".