Blast from the Past. Declan McCullagh, David Friedman,

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Nov 16 14:42:37 PST 2019

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 22:07:14 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think I first heard of Cato at least as in the early 1980's, and probably in the late 70's.

	yes and?

> You are repeatedly inventing claims, as I think you usually do, that state or imply that somebody else did something wrong.

	what claims have I repeatedly invented. Tell me.

> That's false,and rude as well.

	Oh come on. What's next? AP should be used against people who 'offend' you? =)

	Now, please tell me about ayn rand. Tell me about american libertarians. Who are they? What have they done since 1776?

	Let's see who 'invents claims'..