Blast from the Past. Declan McCullagh, David Friedman,

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Nov 16 13:49:43 PST 2019

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:40:15 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How do you come to those foolish conclusions?

	My conclusions are spot on =)  I know what the koch institute is. If you think they would invite you to talk about overthrowing their government (and associated 'nation'), you obviously know nothing about them. You badly misjudge your enemies.

	Now, tell me about ayn rand. Tell me about american libertarians. Who are they? What have they done since 1776?