Blast from the Past. Declan McCullagh, David Friedman, AP, etc.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 10:47:26 PST 2019

 If the idea of my speaking at Cato is still open, as it certainly should be.  (and especially due to 22 more years of fascinating events after this), then I accept the idea.  My recent discovery that the CP list archives for 1995 have been enormously tampered-with will add new meaning to my ideas.
                Jim Bell