Political Shock Therapy

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 19:02:27 PST 2019

 On Friday, November 15, 2019, 05:36:05 PM PST, Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:

 >I think federal employees in Washington, D.C. should have a serious
impediment to their ability to get to work. I would like to speak to a
supervisor, someone with some real discretionary authority.

>I think 24 hours is not insufficient, considering that I'm dealing
with some form of goldfish with opposable thumbs.

That reminds me of that "Bridgegate" case, where some New Jersey government people deliberately obstructed traffic on the bridge between New Jersey and New York.  Chris Christie was the NJ governer at the time.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Lee_lane_closure_scandal
                Jim Bell