Cryptocurrency: Anonymous to Invest $75M of Crypto to Develop Privacy Coins and Anon Tech

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 15 16:23:25 PST 2019

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 23:30:50 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  One difficulty with using AP...or any enforcement mechanism...against ANYBODY is, you first have to detect the alleged crime.  I used car thieves as a foil in Part 5 of AP.  https://cryptome.org/ap.htm
> Like bank robbers, the probability of catching (or even identifying) a car thief the first time he acts is probably low.  But eventually, he will get found out.  And then he can get targeted using AP.

	yes, that's completely insane. Where did you get the insane idea that 'car theft' 'should' be dealt with using 'political assassination'?

> If a pedophile was satisfied with looking at some dirty pictures, which can reside in some subdirectory on his computer,  it isn't clear how this can be proven in enough confidence to induce the public to donate to an AP system.

	and now you're saying that you think it's OK to murder people for looking at pictures that the worst scum on the planet, americunt puritans and other psychos, deem 'dirty'.

	you've just shown that your system is totally and completely flawed.

> But it's arguable that it isn't really necessary to make sure AP would work...it would be enough to CONVINCE people that AP would work.  Not exactly the same thing.

	either people will get murdered for looking at pictures or not.

> Its clear that the news media has a major problem  with their tolerating and covering up for pedophiles and other sex criminals.

	how is a 'pedophile' a 'sex criminal'? Are you planning to murder children who 'play doctor' as well?

	Jim : looks like you need to go back to square zero, start with the A of the ABC, and learn what libertarianism is. Cause you do not have a fucking clue.