[MINISTRY] 'Islamophobia' - turning critique of a religion, into a crime - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 15 14:45:44 PST 2019

There's this one little secret tribe has a secret little phobia to
being discussed, talked about and exposed for their beliefs.

Mention anything else at all and he ignores you, but highlight his
one little phobia and he shrinks back in shock - "I've been exposed!"

And no, this is not Islam nor the Allah Hu Akbar jihadis.

And with the legend of a virgin birth and even his mother a virgin
birth, and purportedly historical reports of Jesus being a blonde
haired blue eyed rebel, not a hebe, when we ask What would Jesus do -
well he certainly wouldn't creep around in the shadows trying to shut
it all down (see Google's latest Youtube 10 Dec 2019 deadline to
close all "not economically viable Youtube accounts").

Buddhist, Bahai, Sikh? Nope.

I'm scratching my head but just can't be sure ... let's see if le
article provides any insights:

  Europe: The New Political Weapon Of 'Islamophobia'
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/europe-new-political-weapon-islamophobia
  https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15159/islamophobia-political-weapon

    France is once again profoundly divided over Islam. Last Sunday,
    November 10, a "March against Islamophobia" was held in Paris in
    response to an appeal from 50 public figures. In an op-ed in the
    leftist newspaper Libération, the demonstrators pleaded to "stop
    Islamophobia and stop the growing stigmatization of Muslims,
    victims of discrimination and aggression".

    The op-ed sparked a national debate. How could these established
    public figures sign a text alongside known Islamist sympathizers,
    such as Nader Abou Anas, an imam who believes that "women can
    only go out with the permission of their husband", or Marwan
    Muhammad, the former CEO of the Collective against Islamophobia
    in France (CCIF) -- an organization suspected of links with the
    Muslim Brotherhood -- who compared the situation of Muslims in
    France today with those of the Jews in Germany in the 1930s,
    going so far as to add that "in France, mosques are
    machine-gunned" ("mitraillé")?