Economic Value of Unrealized Technologies

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 13:08:19 PST 2019

What is the economic value of unrealized technologies? It would be
nice if there were a "multi-stakeholder" examination of them.

This is where inflation versus economic growth gets tricky.
Productivity in terms of quantity versus a number of units per year is
immeasurable, and the calculations involved become disturbing.
According to insurance companies, your nationality can determine your
value as a person.

Regardless though, if medicines were discovered that would nullify the
point of much medical research or treatments, what is the economic
value of that? The sales cost, or the decrease in national income
expended?

Still, I don't really trust the decisions made by pedophiles,
particularly if they impact me in an adverse fashion.