Exploiting Intel's Management Engine by KaKaRoTo re INTEL-SA-00086

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:44:47 PST 2019

https://kakaroto.homelinux.net/2019/11/exploiting-intels-management-engine-part-1-understanding-pts-txe-poc/
https://kakaroto.homelinux.net/2019/11/exploiting-intels-management-engine-part-2-enabling-red-jtag-unlock-on-intel-me-11-x-intel-sa-00086/
https://github.com/kakaroto/MFSUtil
https://github.com/kakaroto/IntelTXE-PoC
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/intel-sa-00086.html

https://kakaroto.homelinux.net/
"I’ve been working for a while now on trying to reproduce the Intel
vulnerability that PT Research has disclosed at BlackHat Europe 2017
and I’ve succeeded and wanted to share my journey and experience with
everyone, in the hope that it helps others take control of their
machines (and not the other way around).
While in this post, you saw the release of the MFSUtil project and the
ME 11.x port of the IntelTXE PoC, in the next one (either tomorrow or
Friday), I'll release a lot of the tools and scripts I used to work
with JTAG, so you can do more easily poke at the ME processor without
fighting against the limitation of the OpenIPC library."