tor stinks, take #376029

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 13 14:06:26 PST 2019

https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/active-pet2010.pdf

"Suppose the adversary runs just two routers. If we take into account the way Tor chooses circuits, the size of the network ], and the number of users observed on Tor in one day , we expect the adversary to compromise 15 users at least once in that day. If the adversary provides the top two routers by bandwidth, the expected number of compromised users increases to 9464.1 Thus, the system provides poor anonymity against a wide variety of realistic opponents, such as governments, ISPs,"

that comes directly from supreme scum-master syverson himself. What's really astounding is that at the same time syverson and the rest of tor shitbags advertise tor as a means for people to "protect themselves against traffic analysis".

"