Re: Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Nov 13 12:44:13 PST 2019

On 2019-11-13 05:49, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and
> millionaire – with foreign support
> https://thegrayzone.com/2019/11/11/bolivia-coup-fascist-foreign-support-fernando-camacho/
>
> Read it in full, it will get to the part about Americans.

Morales used violence to "win" an election, electing him for an
unconstitutional fourth term.

He then used violence against legislators and government officials. The
army therefore had to threaten him with horizontal removal.

The army is now ensuring that the letter and spirit of the constitution
is being followed to hold new elections.

Which elections strike me as likely to result in more of the same, since
too much is up for grabs for people to follow the rules, and too many
people on all sides have broken the rules.  Also people are voting their
tribe, faith and ethnicity, which apt to end in tribal war.

We are already seeing this stuff in USA, with the deep state illegally
tapping Trump's phone and fabricating evidence against him, and the
governor of a Democratic party state sending thugs to break up a Trump
rally, and police to protect those thugs against rally security (fed
cops and rentacops), which tactics are bringing us closer in the US to
political outcomes being resolved by security forces.  We got rather
close to a fight between rally security and anti rally security.  As the
2020 election draws closer, and if Trump starts draining the swamp, we
are likely to see such battles.

This is likely to result in a contested election, with the outcome being
resolved by whether Trump manages to arrest the Democratic candidate for
quid pro quo (Plenty of Biden quid pro quo, notably him pulling the
Ukraine prosecutor off investigating his son, and him collecting
billions while negotiating a mysteriously terrible trade deal with
China) or Trump gets arrested for quid pro quo.

Democrats committed no end of arguably illegal acts when they thought
that they would be in power forever, and if Trump drains the swamp,
which he has ample legal grounds to do, he is likely to get through a
constitutional amendment allowing him to exceed term limits, which
amendment the Democrats will protest was not legally passed, and we will
find ourselves in the same Bolivian situation - too much up for grabs
for people to accept election outcomes, and security forces playing an
ever increasing role in elections.