5G Riddled With Security Holes

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Nov 13 07:03:46 PST 2019

On November 12, 2019 10:25:06 PM PST, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>https://www.wired.com/story/5g-vulnerabilities-downgrade-attacks/
>https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/12/5g-flaws-locations-spoof-alerts/
>
>5G [intentionally ;] full of security holes.
>Not even going to bother pasting it's so pathetic.

You're pathetic.

You think "5G" is the same no matter the provider.

Unless you're speaking of a specific build from a specific provider this doesnt tell us shit except that US vendors are delaying their 5g rollout with assistance of all the ignorant 5g fear-freak mouthnoise-makers so they can build better security 'holes' into a protocol Huawei's CEO claims can't be cracked by Westen intel agencies in their version. At least right now.

Ps. It's fun watching all the western tech mags twitch as Apple gets DESTROYED in the world's largest market, Asia.

But the BEST part... 5g nutjobs are literally ignorant and apathetic... I've tried having a dicussion about the most basic RF principles with a few. Wavelenths, Half-power points. Basic physics. They're superstitious primitives who don't even know how an AM radio or most anything around them works 100 years after it's invention, and absofuckinglutely don't care. As long as the toy is shiny and works and has a BRAND name they pay premium for. Because they're superstitious they're easily led by psychopaths (priests) One of their priests even has a fud in RF engineering.... (wait for it)... Statistics. The ignorant led by the venal.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail