No, Mr. Busby, there is a Santa Claus.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:42:37 PST 2019

On 11/13/19, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  What months  of emails are missing?  By my recollection, nearly all
> postings in the 1995 archive file end February 14, 1995, and resume about
> July 11, 1995.  (there are a very few during this period, though.)   I think
> this simulates a 'data loss'.

Not regarding this Toad source...

1590 Jan 1995
1686 Feb 1995
1610 Mar 1995
1924 Apr 1995
1657 May 1995
1622 Jun 1995
1847 Jul 1995
1583 Aug 1995
2315 Sep 1995
2147 Oct 1995
1685 Nov 1995
1878 Dec 1995

> But, very few postings mentioning "Jim Bell",
> "jimbell at pacifier.com", " ap ", "assassination politics"  occur even after
> July 11, 1995:  Just a handful in November and December 1995.

I forget if someone found and posted such a July match.

> Those who faked the archive may also have deleted other emails, figuring
> that if they had only deleted a few, we would eventually learn what those
> few emails were.

The three from the Yahoo set I posted should be easy for
someone to find in another set.

>  By deleting perhaps thousands, they concealed what was
> done.

That's possible, except that afaik no one has publicly
mentioned finding any of your presumed missing
early AP posts in any public or private archive prior
to the first known dates posted in these threads.

That's what people should look for among their
disks and peers.

> the public had no
> mechanism to force that punishment, which was very much needed.

Punishment implies perhaps some physical force
as mandatory default course of action.
Whereas with a real AP system... meaning one that is
accessible to the public masses, and thus obviously
reported on in the media... any mark for reeducation
that starts accumulating satoshis will be quickly aware
of their position on the list... no sane person would
at that point refuse to alter their ways or stand down.
Thus chance of any such force ever being actually
applied is very small, and even if so, in a ratio
lower than any statistically relavant property theft,
damage, abuse, injury, and or death.

> the OKCB
> instead I wanted to make such incidents totally unnecessary.

Those sort of people probably did not hear about AP yet,
else maybe they would have elected somehow
participating in AP's more peaceful approach...
gone on some speaking tours about AP to change politik
started some form of convincing educational system,
perhaps book making or confirming news, etc.