Are you a man, or a pouty little bitch? - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 12 21:28:43 PST 2019

The shuttening - "No Fap" website?  It's a thing, for sure, and it's
being targetted by the (((shut it downs))).

Surprising.  But also not surprising.  Man, dats amazin'!

>From the "I'll believe it when I see it" and the "snake no
prisoners", sorry, I mean "take no prisoners" departments:

  The Porn Industry is Trying to Shut Down Anti-Masturbation
  “NoFap” Movement, Lawsuits Filed
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-porn-industry-is-trying-to-shut-down-anti-masturbation-nofap-movement-lawsuits-filed/

    NoFap “is a website and community forum that serves as a support
    group for those who wish to avoid pornography and masturbation.”
    https://www.nofap.com/

    There’s also a Reddit community with the same name, where a post
    announces that “the porn industry and its friends” are trying to
    shut it down.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/duumhs/the_porn_industry_and_its_friends_are_trying_to/

    The website has more details about what’s happening:
    https://nofap.com/defend-alex/

      In retaliation for effectively whistleblowing the negative
      effects of compulsive Internet porn use, the porn industry and
      its allies are on a mission to defame, deplatform, and destroy
      NoFap and its founder Alexander Rhodes.

      …

      Alex has filed a lawsuit against the main orchestrator of
      defamation against him. For transparency’s sake to further
      prove the legitimacy, necessity, and authenticity of this
      crowdfunding campaign, the complaint is being provided in its
      entirety.

      https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/30620620/RHODES_v_PRAUSE_et_al

      Alexander Rhodes is the founder of NoFap. As a result of
      creating and operating this website, he has been targeted by an
      unprecedented campaign of defamation from entities who appear
      to be closely associated with the porn industry. Alex was
      forced to file a lawsuit to defend himself, as this defamation
      campaign is intended to destroy his reputation and distort
      public opinion about our website. Not only is this defamation
      destroying Alex’s quality of life and sleep, ultimately, we
      believe that this campaign is soon going to threaten our
      ability to continue keeping NoFap online. We need your help.

  From the lawsuit:
  https://nofap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Alexander-Rhodes-vs-Nicole-Prause-and-Liberos-LLC.pdf

    Defendant Prause also accuses NoFap of being a hate group,
    that NoFap promotes discrimination against protected groups,
    that NoFap advertises multiple antisemitic groups,
    and that by visiting NoFap people are supporting misogyny and
    antisemitism.
    The accusations against both Plaintiff Rhodes and NoFap will
    herein be referred to as the “False Statements”.

5 days muffas ...