Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 12:49:07 PST 2019

 On Monday, November 11, 2019, 02:32:00 PM PST, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

 >Spoken like the nasty capitalist you are. Wtf are you doing on an Anarchist list child?

As far as I can see, "capitalism" and "anarchy" should go quite well together.  You know, "anarcho-capitalist".
"Capitalist" should merely mean "crowdsourced capital", although I think it has become (wrongly) used in a way suggesting it is a synonyn for "free market".  (It is not necessarily that.)   I think "free market" requires the possibility of "capitalism".
"Capitalism" generally gets a bad name from "crony-capitalism" which is actually a thing.  But you can't have the 'crony' part unless you find the improperly-used power from somewhere, and that is from the government.  Make the government very small, or even non-existent, and there will be very little power that can be misused to support businesses unfairly.
Those fools who say, 'Government will protect us from those evil corporations!' need to think again.  Who do they think is ALLOWING those corporations to do what they do?  And can making that government bigger be expected to help, or hurt?
                Jim Bell