Could someone add news of Cypherpunks Archive forgery to the Talk page of the Wikipedia Cypherpunks Article? +Journalists

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 12 11:14:28 PST 2019

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 03:07:30 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/12/19, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > 	maybe watch this video?
> >
> > 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0q37IJi-CQ
> >
> > 	that's ryan lackey talking about
>
> About his nice long deep employment with CloudFlare?

	Ha. I saw on his wiki page that he sold a company of his to cloudflare. Which I guess was wikinewspeak for "long deep employment".

> Now he's talking a lot about blockchain "Governance"
> through "voting" PoS as CSO for Tezos which is "capable
> of modifying its own set of rules with minimal disruption
> to the network through an on-chain governance model."

	go figure. So the guy is a military contractor, cloudlfare-nsa partner(aka military contractor), and now subversive agent in the 'blockchain space'.

> > 	he mentions AP as part of the 'bad politics' of the list...
>
> Such words could perhaps be throwing FUD at both free speech
> and at different new ideas and change for the world. To be fair,
> the context should be reviewed.

	the 'context' is linked. He flatly states there were 'bad politics' in teh cpunks list and AP was one example of it.

> > 	"I ran one of the first mailing archives for this...which became really
> > interesting legally later" (whatever that means...)
>
> And if his archive is shown via comparison with other archives
> to have holes in it...

	That has already been done...Furthermore, so far, 'his' archive is The Only Archive...

> were they perhaps caused by [extra]legal
> interactions? Volunteership? Bias? Something completely
> mundane and innocent?

	it's technically possible that it's just 'coincidence' and that the 5 missing months were accidentally lost. Still, who in his sane mind would 'trust' a source like lackey? Fuck, even his surname is a joke.