Based AF traction - politicians "being good people, instead of liars and snakes and criminals" - Groypers Rising - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 12 03:27:36 PST 2019

Based AF traction - oh yeah, you know you love it :)

Six for six knockouts, muh gritty Grits - in barely a coupla weeks.

Crack in the dam wall, 'tis ... simple Q's are knockout questions.

Groypers are rising - Charlie Kirk just sank the TP-USA ship and
quite possibly took Donald Trump Jr with him.

And from Zero Coverage by the MSM (just word of mouth and pod casts
for the Groyper army), not only are a few politicians starting to
notice, this is the single biggest thing happening in North American
politics today.  Grass roots.  Insanely good.

The Guardian even did a reasonably fair write up - MSM noticing:

  Groyper War: Media Finally Reports on Our Groyper War
  After Don Jr. Evac!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/groyper-war-media-finally-reporters-on-our-groyper-war-after-don-jr-evac/
    https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/11/donald-trump-jr-walks-out-of-triggered-book-launch-after-heckling-from-supporters

Some politicians are now noticing they might get real, actual
traction simply by "being good people, instead of liars and snakes
and criminals" - a bit of a shift.

  America First.
  24/7/365 #Americafirst pic.twitter.com/JheeliDzrg
    — Paul Gosar (@DrPaulGosar) November 11, 2019
  [Republican Congressman from Arizona]

As was stated a few days ago, some will crash and burn, others will
rise to the stars, careers are literally being made, and others
destroyed <cough> Charlie Dirk Dirk <cough>, before our very eyes.

  Bitchass Little Faggot Fatboy Matt Gaetz Backs Down and Cucks Out!
  Other Congressmen Voice Support!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/bitchass-little-faggot-fatboy-matt-gaetz-backs-down-and-cucks-out-other-congressmen-voice-support/

If knocking out 6+ shills in less than 2 weeks is a decent start,
you ain't seen nuffin yet muffas :D

<jiggidy jigit> Ooooh, yeahhhh !

Grand Supreme Groyper Nick Fuentes victory lap:

  UCLA GROYPENING - featuring Donald Trump Jr. & Charlie Kirk · Nick
  Fuentes DLive Stream [11.10.19]
  ~37mins
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qiSbDxMiU

Extract from the first link at top:

    It’s extremely encouraging to see that [the MSM] don’t have a
    narrative – on either side.

    But we can sort of imagine how they’re going to handle it. It’s
    very predictable.

    The rightist media is going to run with using the left’s memes
    about “racist neo-Nazi anti-Semites.” There is no question about
    that. And there is no question that they will condemn their own
    selves by doing so.

    The leftist media is going to try to divide the MAGA movement,
    try to get people to not vote for Trump in whichever way they
    can.

    One thing is very certain:

    Soon, every traitor – left or right – will know the name
    “Nicholas J. Fuentes.”

    And every one of them will live long enough to wish they’d never
    heard it.

  Nick Fuentes is the Leader of the Groyper Uprising
  and Commander of the Groyper Army
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/nick-fuentes-is-the-leader-of-the-groyper-uprising-and-commander-of-the-groyper-army/

    As we are coming off of an ultimate victory in Los Angeles and
    preparing for yet more victories, I want to make sure that
    everyone in this Groyper War is clear on something: The Groyper
    Uprising has a leader, and that leader is Nick Fuentes. He is the
    commander of the Groypers and he has led us to victory after
    victory, from OSU all the way to UCLA.

    Understand: this is not about getting credit or feeding an ego or
    anything of that sort. Obviously it isn’t about that for me, as I
    am not Nick Fuentes. The fact is that having a leader of a
    political movement is simply a practical matter.