Facebook is deleting the name of the potential whistleblower

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 11 13:22:42 PST 2019

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:30:18 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Sick minds think alike. Too bad sick minds, also known as government officials, have always practiced assassination politics but what's REALLY SICK is capitalizing on the tradition...

> Ps. I'm not speculating and I'm also not PANDERING TO YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS, Get Psych help.

	bottom line, to a US military propaganda agent and murderous troskyte like tazer, wanting to kill politicians, cops and the like, in a word, justice, is madness.

	Of course, what else would a US govt employee like tazer say.

	Maybe trolls like tazer should pay some bitcoins for the privilege of trolling here.