Could somebody list names/emails of 1996 people?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Nov 11 07:42:18 PST 2019

I thought I saw Jim this morning pushing a shopping cart full of cans bottles and a piles of junk he's been collecting because he might need it someday.

Because Ilve in a town that doubles as an open air insane asylum I've known at least a dozen people who collect the mailing labels, just the mailing labels, from magazines and junk mail they find laying around and put them in little plastic bags. When the bag is full they start another bag. They all claim the government stole their identity and it's encoded in the tracking codes on the labels. It's an important thing to do according to them.

That's you in a year or two unless you get help Jim;
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail